Entry #3 -- A month before

Well... I had my first SAT Subject Test ever. That was during May 2009.

Aaaaand. Now chances are, I'm going to take what I learned and adjust my approach:

1) Actually NOT study the night before and
2) Take more practice exams and
3) Not bother to take notes on my errors, just
4) Eat lots of bananas and briefly acknowledge them while
5) Talking out loud to myself because that's supposed to make you remember.

GIVEN that.

I'm going to start studying for Math II now! That's right. That's... 3 weeks before it? Wooow, that usually doesn't happen!

Going to start with Barron's Math II. I also have Kaplan and Princeton Review.

Now for this one, I heard that Barron's is way harder than it is. And that if you get a 680 or something on its practice tests, you're bound to get an 800.

I'm going to be naive again, and just like how I said I wanted to self-study 5 APs before... I'm going to attempt to even get the advanced concepts in Barron's.

I mean, we're going to have to use pre-calc in our lives anyways right? This actually does have real life applications! As opposed to calculus, some say...

6 comments:

vocabulary said...

Taking the SAT is an important step in one's life. You must be well prepared- know the vocabulary, the grammar and also science notions.

priyatamil said...

Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..

SAT coaching chennai | SAT training centre in chennai

Mahalyasree said...

Wow.. Thanks much for sharing.. My friend also recommended you so that i can have a helping hand to make my blog as effective as possible.
Office Interior Designers in Coimbatore
Office Interior Designers in Bangalore
Office Interior Designers in Hyderabad

Unknown said...

This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

Software Testing Training in Chennai

Gregor Renk said...

Nice blog. Higher quality information and test papers provided by Best LSAT Prep were sufficient for my sister to score well in her real entrance exam. Did innumerable practice of the sample papers and question guides explained by them. Mock tests and interactive sessions with tutors were also helpful.

buy youtube subscribers said...

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!