Entry #5 -- Definitely Not for the Better

Oh no.

School started quite a while in fact, and the semester has wrapped up.

Grades are OK, but that's not it.

I am making NO progress in self-studying! Over winter vacation I at least had the time to read through the various study guides and make some progress through self-studying, understanding and marveling at how much I'm learning :).

But as soon as school started, for me who often has a "not so high" efficiency rate...I definitely had no time to self-studying.

I know I'll want to find some time! And AP registration is right now! I wonder if we can register and then cancel our registration if we find out that we can't self-study.

I mean, because I want to learn more. I want to be able to know the information and, as a perk, benefit from it by being able to show off to my peers with my AP exams with 5s.

But at this rate,...it'll be showing off to my peers either as one who has suffered from brain damage due to lack of sleep or otherwise, a series of 1s, just to mark my great progress.

I'll try harder then...

0 comments: